Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord

well...

I cant honestly say that worship music and house go together... but whatever floats your boat i guess. And this could definitely use some remastering. Get a new kick sound. and definitely turn up the master volume.

Mans0n responds:

Well that's an opinion that's one of against many opposite :D. and i guess it could use some better mixing, but as of now it gets the job done. And no my master volume is fine, try turning up your maybe? any louder and it's going to hurt ears. and you can't hear the kick because of how deep ( and how much bass) it has. Re listen on some fancy producing headphones and the pounding kick shall please you.

Playtest001 Playtest001

Well...

I dont mean to roast your song but the kick you used was really weak, it needs to hit a lot harder. You could probably try using a vst like reFX nexus. Watch as many tutorials as you can on youtube.

Onilink69 responds:

Thanks for letting me know, yeah this was my first thing I attempted to make and i have nexus now, i had it after this song was made. Check out some of my other creations I think youll find them better.

-|FROST|- (DJ Qwamii Remix) -|FROST|- (DJ Qwamii Remix)

yep

thats some hefty bass. me likey. keep it up.

+- Misty Morning -+ +- Misty Morning -+

nice

i like the synth in this song. whenever i try to make music im limited by some bad synth simulators. anybody got any simulators they would suggest? message me if you do :)

{Dj-L}Lost In Time_In progress {Dj-L}Lost In Time_In progress

nice

this has got some serious potential.

ADr3NaL!N3 Ru$h ADr3NaL!N3 Ru$h

well..

i wouldnt exactly say its an adrenaline rush. but i definitely wouldnt say it "sux". It was good i guess

T888+AF Color the Stars T888+AF Color the Stars

nice

it was pretty good, but i thought that raunchy riff near the end was kinda distasteful because it didn't fit into the song. thats just personal opinion.

tigger888 responds:

Yeah, sorry bout that, i might take down this track. Aliaspharow's version isn't buchered at the end like mine. xD I will try to make another version of this track, but i personally like the style of the ending, i think its a good concept just horribly executed (by me). Thanks for the review!

-Fountain Of Youth- [FULL] -Fountain Of Youth- [FULL]

it was pretty tasty

lackofintelligence responds:

Tasty indeed! :]

+- Pathway to Dreams -+ +- Pathway to Dreams -+

This song is pretty boss.

okay, so i thought the intro synth riff was a little fast and woulda had more power to it if it was slower. but besides that this is probably top 5 songs ive heard from this website. very nice, keep up the work

Rivers of happiness Rivers of happiness

i like the bass.

pretty juicy bro, keep it up. when you finish it i hope you plan to add a heavier lead riff to it, that gives it some major POP to the sound

RemixJB responds:

Thank you for your review!

I will try to make a heavier riff:)

appriciate it